Saturday, May 9, 2009

Crepúsculo



My "English" class this semester has been really random and no one knows what we are supposed to do, so I finally went and talked to the English coordinator yesterday and asked her personally and very specifically what was required. She told me I had to read and take four tests on two books in the next month. Knowing me, slowest reader on the planet, I did not know how that would be possible. Anyways, I practically ran to the library and looked at the minute collection of English books they had in stock...Shakespeare, More Shakespeare, Series of Unfortunate Events (the WHOLE series), some scary huge looking novel, and the Twilight series. I'd already read my share of Shakespeare in the first periodo and though I was tempted by the Series of Unfornunate Events, very tempted, I figured since I read those in fourth grade, I deserved a little bit more of a challenge. And my eyes wandered toward Twilight.

I started yesterday and fell asleep on page 150...Knowing me, that's pretty good. And pretty bad, I am now entwined in the vampire craze. In Mexico.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!!!!! Please Rachel.... don't fall into the trap of that book

    ReplyDelete