Wednesday, May 6, 2009

31 days 13 hours 51 minutes 08 seconds

My mom says I'm getting Trunky.

I had never heard the word before and was slightly offended.  It sounds a little risqué doesn't it?


Tomorrow my classes start again.  Even though I've done very little productively over the past few weeks, I can't say I'm looking forward to it.  One big month long stretch killing myself over grades and finishing work earlier and trying to please Mr. Fisher with my "Senior project" and preparing Musical numbers and still applying for Scholarships and trying to balance a hectic schedule....and then home.  That's what I'm looking forward too.

What an experience this has been.

We just returned from Guadalajara.  I can now say that I have been to five different states in Mexico and some of the most well known cities: Mexico City, Mexico,  Chilpancingo, Guerrero,  Tuxtepec, Oaxaca,   Villahermosa, Tabasco and Guadalajara, Jalisco.  If you count stops in between I can also count Cuernavaca, Toluca, Veracruz, Puebla, Oh, it's amazing!

I've gotten so much done in this short amount of time.  I hope that I have at least touched the people I have been blessed to know.  I know that I have learned so much from them.

34 13 34 18--I will treasure these moments.

1 comment:

  1. trunky: definition - you're packing your bags (trunk) to come home before it's time

    ReplyDelete