Monday, February 2, 2009

You're Always in My Heart

So I've finished another weekend at Gramma and Grampa's.  And this time I was a little bit spoiled.  I got to email, chat with, webcam and talk on the phone to so many of you that I miss terribly.  Honestly, it helped with the homesickness.  But now I have to make it a month.  I really am getting more comfortable here.  The girls are so nice and helpful.  But now begins the test of my true strength.  And the measure of my faith and reliance of the Lord.  I am happy.  And I am loved.  Now I must lose myself and go to work.  <3

Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men.  Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.  2nd Nephi 31:20

4 comments:

  1. We love you - it was fun having you join our banana pancake breakfast party - even though it was just digitally. Make it a great month. We'll call you sometime.

    mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will definitely learn alot while you're away from home! You will grow in ways that you would have never known you could!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this picture!!!! Miss you, Rachel!

    ReplyDelete