Saturday, February 7, 2009

This One is For Joshua Carpenter

I am sorry for ever making fun of you for not wearing shoes. That's all I ever hear down here. "Zapatos....Zapatos!!...ZAPATOS!!!" So, I apologize.

Other oddities for your enjoyment:
-The most played song in Casa 17 is "Womanizer," in close second "Hot N Cold." (Third is "I'm Yours...so that's okay)
-We had eggs for breakfast this morning :) With peas in them...:\
-They have finally limited my time on the computer. Ten minutes per email.
-I woke up in the middle of the night last night from a nightmare. Recognized the painted white brick wall from my house and was suddenly at peace

P.S. Good Luck to all those in GUYS N DOLLS <3

2 comments:

  1. I've recently discovered the "im yours" song and I love it... I'm a little slow when it comes to whats hip and cool... but that song makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete