Thursday, April 30, 2009

Not dying of Swine Flu

Seeing as schools are closed in Mexico until May 6th, I will be spending lots of time with my grandparents :).

How I've spent the time so far:
  • Walking
  • Going to the Gym
  • Eating
  • Watching the News
  • Learning how to Crochet
  • Walking
  • Catching Up with friends on facebook
  • Webcamming with the family
  • Talking to Karina on the Phone (constantly)
  • Walking
  • Helping Abbey set up Webcam
  • Webcamming with Abigail Howe!!!!
  • Sleeping In
  • Talking to more friends on the phone
  • Watching Old Westerns
  • Walking
  • Writing Scholarship Essays
  • Avoiding writing Essays in Spanish
  • Making cards
  • Eating Icecream
  • Walking
  • Dancing to Myself to Mexican Music
  • Searching desperately for a Good Chick Flick
  • Abusing the Video Message application on facebook
  • Reading Scriptures
  • Eating Cereal
  • Walking
  • Trying to figure out how and when to use a mask
  • Watching the News (nonstop)
  • Walking
I probably forgot something, or many things.  Oh wait, I remember, WALKING!!!

2 comments:

  1. i find myself in the state of significant jealousy knowing that your poway friends get to talk with you so often. i have epically failed with the whole "keep in contact/be a good friend" role :( my deepest apologies and regret. you mean happiness to me. no doubt. thanks for your updates annnnd i'm quite happy that you are not suffering from the pig flu. hah

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very obvious you're staying with Grandma Mickelsen with all the walking. Wish I could be walking with you.

    ReplyDelete