Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Flying AeroMéxico

The flight is booked. My departure date is next Tuesday, December 20th. Just enough time to finish finals, get my grades up, attend a murder mystery party (hosted by Isabella "Karina" Banks), complete my personal progress, celebrate Eric's birthday, get a family picture taken, box up my room, visit the Eighth Ward, sing in Ward Choir in Sacrament meeting, lead a Youth Committee Meeting and maybe get packed.

Six days.
And then Five Months.

This is no longer just an exciting opportunity. This is real. The Great Adventures of Rachel Jean continue. But now, in a foreign language :)

2 comments:

  1. WOW! You guys have been going like crazy to get this all put together. I'm so excited for you! Hope you get everything done... we'll see you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way. You're probably the most incredible person I know. <3

    ReplyDelete