Monday, July 25, 2011

India and I

Chennai, India: Almost 10,000 miles away from San Diego as the crow flies.

Awaiting me there: Pathway orphanage; 200 plus children for me to love, serve and learn from.


I owe a couple thousand "Thank You's" to the men and women who have helped to make this experience possible. Words cannot express the gratitude and excitement that I feel. God has made blessed me greatly and He is ready to open my eyes to something incredible, something that (as of now) I cannot even imagine. I pray that I will be able to follow His spirit and to work through His love to make the most meaningful difference and to form the most meaningful relationships. I am faithful and I am thrilled.

2 comments:

  1. I love you - Wish I could share this experience with you... MOM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Te quiero tanto. I am so proud of you and what you get done and grateful for your personal gratitude. The kids are beautiful…want to see you with them. Thanks for sharing so quickly with us. Be a good girl and keep in touch..gm

    ps:grandma asked me to post this for her :D

    ReplyDelete