Monday, April 5, 2010

Nevertheless

Happy and Beaming with Joy.
Life is good and everything is falling into place.
Actions that I once feared have turned into radiant blessings.
Smiles take over my face and I like it.
I like you and like that you read my heart.
Understanding is hugely important.
A prophet lives on the Earth today.
He is so wise.
Just be Kind.
Never, ever be Mean.
None of God's children deserve that.
Purple is starting to be a new favorite color.
I still can't believe that you read my whole blog, that only means the world to me.
Frugality is so enjoyable.
Indecisiveness is not.
Serving people always makes life more worthwhile.
To have Holy Places is very important.
We can make everywhere we stand a holy place.
English Teaching it is.
For now.
Jazz Music still sways my heart.
I love dancing.
I'm getting addicted to Post-it notes.
California is calling to me, very loudly.
I only drink water.
New shoes are fun.
I like to think of Isaiah as my "apple-a-day."
I'm pretty jealous of 19-year-old boys.
21 seems really far off.
Though, serving the Lord full time is completely worth the wait.
Nevertheless, I'll start now.
With Love.

4 comments:

  1. you can have my purple backpack for two years if youd like :) hahah i figure it isn't suitable for a missionary to have, and if its becoming a new favorite color i think you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good choice on the new favorite color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I understand and savored! thanx nina gm

    ReplyDelete