Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I'm Home

I was freaking out.  Super nervous.  Scared Even.

I am SO happy to be home.  

It's taken a while.  Some readjustment.  No.  LOTS of readjustment.  But the Lord has again put me to work and I am doing my best to lose myself through selfless service to Him.

I have the BEST of friends.  People who really care about me.  Family who loves me unconditionally.

I do miss those who I love who are still in Mexico.

My Mexico experience was the greatest blessing.  One that I will never, ever forget.  Thus the name of this blog will continue to me "Mexico and Me." 
"And More...<3"
Life will go on past Mexico.  I have college ahead of me.  A world of wonders.  A mission of my own.  A family of my own.  A life completely my own.

I don't ask that you to continue to read this blog.  I can't assure frequent updates.  But I can and do promise       that I need to write.  This is my expression.  This is my form of being.  This is what I believe.  It is (and should be) different from what you believe, how you find peace and means of expression.  But these fingers,
my fingers, 
as they type away words
and pages
and ages
of life,
my life

will be here.

Will be ticking away at this keyboard, 
as on
ticks
the clock
of life.



I'm Home. 
My heart
is Home.
And I'm not going anywhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rach! marvelous as always.....you won't be home (for me) until you come see us. gm

    ReplyDelete