Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Reflections


I'm finally coming home.

Today.

That time flew by so quickly.


At first I was scared, nervous.  Five months is a long time and people can really change.  I don't know what it expected of me, if I have measured up to the expectations, if people will but me in this box of who I was and try to crush all that I have gained.  I LOVE the Mexican people, the Latino people.  They have such a huge part of my heart it cannot be suppressed.  I have grown up.  I have lived on my own for almost five months.  My love for those at home has not decreased, but augmented tremendously.  I can not wait.

How can all this emotions be mixed into one?

It's something we call "bittersweet."

Another word for it is "Life."

Change and Progression.  Touch the lives of as many people as you can and move on when the time is right.  Do God's will and share Hid love to the fullest degree possible.

"Home is where the heart is."

That's the one that keeps getting me.  How can my heart be split into so many different places?

   For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.
--Matthew 16:25  

I'm ready.  
I AM coming home.

1 comment:

  1. Home is ready for you too! <3

    You're the gringa to your Mexican friends-- but to us, you're our lovely latin lady :)

    Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete