Monday, December 6, 2010

Bruised Hearts

When you mess with my girls, you mess with me.

My best friends are the most amazing people and they don't deserve to be cast aside, disregarded, avoided, ignored, etc. In fact, what they deserve is praise, adoration, positive affirmation and love.

Do me a favor? When you look at people, look a little bit deeper. Beauty is so deep within people and sometimes we choose to ignore it. My girls are incredible girls and you loser boys are missing out by ignoring them.

No one deserves to be left alone, not nobody.

2 comments:

  1. rach (: i don't think you're being whatever it is you thought you were being with this post. it just shows how much you care. if anything you care TOO much, and since when is it a bad thing to care too much about your friends? well...i suppose it would be bad if you cared so much that you couldn't take care of other things, like business or yourself. but you're not that way! basically what i'm trying to say is: thank you for caring, for taking care of people, and for always looking deeper. you are a wonderful soul <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah I LOVE THIS! Glad to know I've got a great pal to be there for me if I ever need one! What spurred this on? :]

    ReplyDelete