Monday, February 8, 2010

Indecisiveness

I've been questioning my major a lot recently.
Then I realized that I've never actually been through the list of majors that BYU has to offer.
So I looked.
I wrote down anything that stood out to me.
That felt right.
Here's that list:
Every foreign language I saw is written on it.

Here's my most recent thought: (Thanks Mom)
Major: Spanish Teaching
Minors: English and History
Other: French elective credits with a semester abroad.

Yeah. I like the sound of it.
Advice? Please.
:)

2 comments:

  1. That really fits....especially how easy you learn another language...but most important to me is your writing skill and it will be used where / whatever! love you gm

    ReplyDelete
  2. spanish teaching sounds AWESOME for you. you would make a really fun spanish teacher.

    ReplyDelete