Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Never Forget It

I've spent the past month and a half in desperate contemplation, wondering what new enlightenment, or amusement, or feeling I could offer you from this blog. I've written poems, short stories, songs, narratives, and nothing seems to fit.

Not even this.

Something wonderful happened today that caused me to reread some of my previous blog entries.
I realized that I needed to take a moment to acknowledge the everlasting presence of God's hand in my life.

I am so blessed.
I don't know what I've done to deserve God's love in such abundance, but I have it.
I hear it in the rushing of the wind.
I see it in the sparkle of your eyes.
I smell it in the falling of the rain.
I taste it when I bite into a crisp red apple.
I feel it everytime I breathe in

I know. I know. I know.

And I'm happy.

1 comment: